deniz

Closet Geeks and Slow Mo

Brilliantly written

Hell Breaks Loose: A Devil's Rock Novel - Sophie Jordan This is so well written. Let me tell you! Brilliant. I was sure I wasn't going to fall for the Stockholm Syndrome love affair.. BUT I so so did. I adore Reid. Completely fell for him. Really like Grace as well. Love their chemistry and totally got their attraction and all that. The thing that however didn't work for me: the last bit of the story line. There is this huge build up. Then the reckoning is supposedly happening.. and it was just meh. Somehow it just fizzled out. *warning! There might be some minor spoilers after this* I mean what was she thinking walking through the front door knowing what Sullivan had planned? But even worse the reaction of her father, and well actually I would have been fine with that sorta. Except that then they just decided to go another way - the end. Also the sudden big love declarations felt too rushed. It was too much. The end felt too convenient and rushed. Still bloody brilliantly written. I can't wait for the next novel!!