deniz

Closet Geeks and Slow Mo

Reading progress update: I've read 43%.

ONE: An Exclusive Collection of EIGHTEEN Brand NEW Sexy One Night Changes Everything Stories - SE Anderson, Savannah Rylan, Steph Nuss, Melissa  Collins, Anna Cruise, Heidi  McLaughlin, Morgan Black, Kelly  Walker, L.P. Dover, Emma  Hart, Cameo Renae, Jennifer Foor, J.M. Darhower, Alivia Anders, Julia Crane, Jillian Dodd, Lizzy Ford, M.A. Peart

I am reading these in between .. one story at the time.

What I thought were a bunch of short stories- is in fact more often an excerpt.

Still I am enjoying sampling different stories and will slowly read my way through it.

What I thought of the stories I read so far:

Blind Date by Emma Hart

3 Stars

Short but sizzling. Simple story- well not so much a story line but just smut- mind you, it's very hot- so hot! I want more

One Night with Harrison by Heidi McLaughlin

3.5 Stars What?! OMG! This is soooo... Crazy? I can't believe the story line! Defo gives an interesting insight to what happened! Freakn well written for sure.

Vegas Love by Gilian

4Stars
Smutilious and I want more! so going to read the entire book!!!

UHG

It's only going to be released in November :/

Lucky by J. M. Darhower

4stars

Thought totally predictable- i was riveted! Well written, entertaining, sizzling and left me wanting much more. Basically my biggest issue with this? It's too damn short!!!

I never read anything by Darhower- and will definitely read the upcoming novel, of which Lucky is a excerpt of....

One Taste by L.P. Dover

2stars?? If I would base this simply on the plot... It would be 1.5stars

But i like the writing style and I kinda liked Luke. I didn't however think much of Lara .She is the walking cliche heroine, that I guess goes with that cliche plot

I was annoyed by how flakey she was-She was oh so determined not to go there... And then she faltered in 2sec flat

But mostly I was super irritated by how she kept saying she doesn't play games, and in the same breath was sooo playing games. Her attitude at the pool.. PAINFULL. Typical female stupidity. Again I felt myself irritated. I can't related to a female who acts and thinks that way. Not for me sorry.

Before The Wreckage by Melissa Collins

I am not sure what to rate this. It's well written, but the story - well the romance in particular is just not my thing. It's too predictably clinche and -well for lack of a better explanation- too romancy. So I guess round 2 Stars?

Hold it Against Me by Alivia Anders

2.5Stars
Never read anything by Anders before
This was entertaining, but I am not sure if I would read more...

Prelude by Anna Cruise

3.5Stars
This has Cruise written all over it. It's totally her MO and I really enjoyed it. Definitely will read Interlude when it's published.